Of course I don't want to jinx (yes, I definitely had to google how to spell that.) it or anything.
I think he will do really well but anyone who knows Ryan knows he finds a way to bum himself out before anything big.
Last night he came home saying that he has the worst day flying since he started BWS and that it was some sort of omen that he would fail his check ride.
I tried to explain to him that no matter how his flight went yesterday, his little mind would devise some plan to "prove" to him he would fail.
For instance, if he would have done really great, then he would have come home saying 'that he just couldnt fly that well twice and that on his check ride he would screw up'.
Or if he just had an average day, he would say 'oh, i should be way better by this point i bet i will barely pass tomorrow'.
I have no idea where that comes from but he does it every single time.
In other news, I am feeling much better today.
I even shaved my legs in the shower, up until this point is has hurt to bend over because of the incision in my belly button but today it didn't bother me too much.
I think it must have been the huge cup of hot chocolate i had before bed.
Yep, that must be it.
Take note, hot chocolate heals all ailments.
My doctor never called me back yesterday so I still do not know the game plan.
I really like to have a plan and I feel pretty lost right now.
I know what the surgeon thought of the findings but I would really like to know what MY doctor thinks.
I hope we can try another round next month.
I read the first book and half of the second book in the Vampire Diaries series last night.
I think that Stephanie Meyers may have accidentally plagerized the poop out of that book.
I read that she came up with the idea for Twilight from a dream, but I think it was more like she read this series and then fell asleep thinking about.
These books were written in the early ninties and the similarities are uncanny.
Although this series is a little less teeny.
More violence and more passion.
I will probably go to the library and get the other two this afternoon.
I owe them a dollar, I think they are mad at me.
I really need to start carrying cash with me.
I can feel them judging me when they see that naughty late book fee on my account.
Okay, Murphy is barking, I am going to go beat him now. Just kidding, kinda.

No comments:
Post a Comment