I am not sure if you can tell but that is an upside down helicopter.
We have seen this guy twice now; he flies the Red Bull helicopter.
It really just scares me everytime he does that!
Here are some (pretty bad) pics we took of the Blue Angels.
They also scare me.
Every time they fly by I get really nervous.
I have decided that the show would be just as cool if they spread out a little bit.
My stomach was in knots the whole time!
We gave Dukie a bath today.
He looked so comfy laying on the rug I was going to take a picture.
But before I got my camera Ryan attacked him.
Please notice how unhappy Duke seems about this sneak attack.
After the attack :)
And of course I have to include a picture of my little Turdy.






No comments:
Post a Comment