It seems that we have been keeping the post office in business this month.
On our anniversary we got two packages in the mail.
The first was from Cassie and Andrew.
They got us a couple's massage!!!!!!
We have never done one before and we are so excited.
We are going in after my classes are over so we can really relax and celebrate!
We also got a package from Mom & Dad Holz.
Excuse the water stains on it, I just got done washing it.
I had the flowers Ryan bought me in it but I forgot to take a picture before I tossed them.
It says "Ryan & Mary 3rd Anniversary" on one side.
On the other it says" Hearts in love are always in bloom".
Pretty cool, right?
Then we got the most out of control gift ever.
Apparently my friend Jen wants me to miss the ball because I can't fit in my dress.
She and her hubby are stationed in Germany, so she wanted to share the German chocolate love.
Needless to say, I have had a bellyache every night since this arrived.
Ryan's Aunt Mary & Uncle Pat also sent us a package from their trip around the world.
The first two pictures are of a table runner they picked up in Manila.
Aunt Mary said she thought it would look nice on the table, I think she was right.
The second picture is a close up of the embroidary around the edges.
The third picture is of a jewelry travel case and lipstick case from Singapore.
Guess this means Ryan will need to buy me more jewelry to store in it.
So there you have it.
I am one lucky gal.
I love all of you guys :)
On our anniversary we got two packages in the mail.
The first was from Cassie and Andrew.
They got us a couple's massage!!!!!!
We have never done one before and we are so excited.
We are going in after my classes are over so we can really relax and celebrate!
We also got a package from Mom & Dad Holz.
Excuse the water stains on it, I just got done washing it.
I had the flowers Ryan bought me in it but I forgot to take a picture before I tossed them.
It says "Ryan & Mary 3rd Anniversary" on one side.
On the other it says" Hearts in love are always in bloom".
Pretty cool, right?
Then we got the most out of control gift ever.
Apparently my friend Jen wants me to miss the ball because I can't fit in my dress.
She and her hubby are stationed in Germany, so she wanted to share the German chocolate love.
Needless to say, I have had a bellyache every night since this arrived.
Ryan's Aunt Mary & Uncle Pat also sent us a package from their trip around the world.
The first two pictures are of a table runner they picked up in Manila.
Aunt Mary said she thought it would look nice on the table, I think she was right.
The second picture is a close up of the embroidary around the edges.
The third picture is of a jewelry travel case and lipstick case from Singapore.
Guess this means Ryan will need to buy me more jewelry to store in it.
So there you have it.
I am one lucky gal.
I love all of you guys :)






No comments:
Post a Comment