Let's see.
I think I will start with a school update.
Things standing between me and graduation:
19 Homework assignments
2 Exams
I have 8 days to complete those.
Better get to it, right?
This weekend I am throwing a baby shower for my friend Rachel.
I have never thrown one so I have been a little lost but thankfully my other neighbors have volunteered to pitch in.
I hope to take pictures, let's see if I remember.
Ryan just finished his annual flight exam (thing, don't really know).
He passed like we knew he would.
He went to bed early with a horrible headache, he didn't even have a Cinco de Mayo beer.
That tells you how bad it must be.
Next Friday is my Pampered Chef party and I am excited.
I have already picked out all of the goodies I "need".
I am also happy because lots of my friends here in Hawaii are going to come.
I was afraid no one would want to come and then I would be embarassed.
Thank goodness I have so many good friends here.
If you want to order something online just make sure you do it before the 17th!!
That is about all that is going on right now.
Can't wait for Mom & Dad Holz to get here.
Only one more month!!
I think I will start with a school update.
Things standing between me and graduation:
19 Homework assignments
2 Exams
I have 8 days to complete those.
Better get to it, right?
This weekend I am throwing a baby shower for my friend Rachel.
I have never thrown one so I have been a little lost but thankfully my other neighbors have volunteered to pitch in.
I hope to take pictures, let's see if I remember.
Ryan just finished his annual flight exam (thing, don't really know).
He passed like we knew he would.
He went to bed early with a horrible headache, he didn't even have a Cinco de Mayo beer.
That tells you how bad it must be.
Next Friday is my Pampered Chef party and I am excited.
I have already picked out all of the goodies I "need".
I am also happy because lots of my friends here in Hawaii are going to come.
I was afraid no one would want to come and then I would be embarassed.
Thank goodness I have so many good friends here.
If you want to order something online just make sure you do it before the 17th!!
That is about all that is going on right now.
Can't wait for Mom & Dad Holz to get here.
Only one more month!!
No comments:
Post a Comment