Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Long time, no post.

Well, I have had a couple of requests for me to make an update.
So I guess you guys really do read this thing.
I think I will share some pictures from Ryan's parents trip here.
But first a little back story for their trip.
Mom H. hurt her neck at work before she left for vacation.
She saw the doc who told her it was a strained muscle.
She was instructed to take some meds and let it resolve itself.
In the interim she was compensating for her neck by using her legs to get out of her chair and hurt her knee.
So she arrived in Hawaii with a neck and knee injury.

Fast forward two weeks and we put them on a plane back home.
Mom H. in a neck brace, leg brace and crutches.
Dad H. with food poisoning.
Anyone else want to come visit us??



















2 comments:

Janette said...

The last pic is so funny knowing how they left. Bob looks like he needs a pina colada. Ive missed your posts too. Glad you came back.

Mom H said...

OMG but it was so much fun seeing Hawaii and especially being with my
kiddos!! (even though I spoiled it by not getting to go skydiving with my son!!!)

Our next visit, my sweet and much loved daughter, will be so much better, I promise no whining!! Thanks for taking such good care of your ol' mom. I love and miss you both so much!!

Janette, next time maybe they will let ME have more of the wonderful, scrumptous "specialty drink" my son makes since I WON'T be on any stupid pain killers!!! LOL