Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birthday stuff

I have had a pretty great birthday this year.
Ryan took me out to dinner last night at the Kona Brewing Company.
The food was so-so but the beer was very yummy.
It was nice to get out and try something new.


















This morning I met my friend Tracee for a Starbucks date.
Sorry no picture but good times were had.

I have been sucked into my family tree since Mom and Dad H. bought me a year subscription to ancestry.com
I feel like a detective, it's so cool.

Here is a picture of the purse and sunglass case Ryan got me this year.






















About five minutes ago, the doorbell rang and this was sitting there.























Riki and Brett sent me these beautiful flowers.
The pictures don't do them justice but they are awesome.

1 comment:

Annyong! said...

Good Stuff... I've heard great things about the Kona beers before... mMMMMMMmmmm nom nom nom!

Cheers!