Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Well here goes nothing..

I am really not sure why I decided to start blogging.
Maybe I just need to get things out of my head and into the world.
We will see how long this lasts...

I am already pretty overwhelmed by maintaining this site.
There are so many options and I have seen so many cools pages by clicking the "next blog" button but when I tried to make mine look awesome like the ones that I have seen, I failed.
Maybe if I am still updating this in a couple of weeks, I will sit down and try to figure this thing out.

Ryan has his check ride for BWS tomorrow.
I know that we have been here a long time but it just doesn't feel like it could be possible.
It seems like a couple of weeks ago we were worrying about his primary check ride.
I know he will do great tomorrow, and I am glad that he is not as worried about this one as he has been about other check rides in the past.

I had my laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and chromotubation last Thursday.
The only thing the doctor found was some scar tissue that had formed on my left side.
Hopefully this had something to do with our lack of success thus far.
Maybe we will get preggo next cycle??
I am so glad that my in-laws were able to come and be there with me.
Just thinking about having to go into surgery, or check into the hospital by myself is depressing.
It really makes you realize just how alone you are when you are in the military.
Although I know that I have some great friends here, its just hard to ask for things like that.
Anyway, I have a call into my Dr. we will see what he has to say about the findings.

So yeah, big week.
Hopefully Ryan will get whatever it is he decides he wants next week.
Since we all know he changes his mind daily.


1 comment:

J to the BUG said...

Let's try this again ...

I am so stinking excited that you started this. I feel like I will be "in the know" again. I am sure you get sick of telling your updates over and over again but I love you and I need to know whats going on. So yay for this! I wtote like 12 paragraphs last night but then didnt have my google acct and lost it all. It was kinda humerous and sweet but its only 9:15 AM and I started my day with an 8 am con call and still feel like I should be sleeping so I shall return soon to write more. I love the page though , it may just inspire me to come up with my own , you know how much I love distractions from work. Oh i remembered that I wanted to tell you that even though I am not there to be with you through this new chapter in your life , I am always right here whenever you choose to use me. I think about you guys often and wish soo much that we were closer. You are the bestest , you get me , you make me laugh and even though you are a bit hard to pin down sometimes I kinda like you! Cant wait for the next update. Love you more than my luggage and Champ too :)

Ps. F spell check