Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let go and let God!

I absolutely LOVE that!
I was just reading a fellow bloggers words of wisdom and she used that quote.
It really hit a chord with me.
It's so crazy how one little saying can open your eyes.

I will probably write more about this.
But for now I am going to go do some thinking and cookie baking!
Happy Thursday everyone!
Love you!

Oh and I changed my blog so now anyone can leave me a comment without being a member.
(This means you grandma and anyone else who wants to)!

Okay I am done with cookiepolooza!
Here is the finished product:




































It's a gift for Ryan's instructor pilot since Ryan is moving on to a new one now.
He really liked Pedro, and Pedro really liked cookies and saying funny things.
So I made three different kinds of cookies and printed a list of Ryan's favorite Pedro one liners and VOILA!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

happy you liked it! pick up Rev Run's book... i'm sure you'd love it. =)