Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Night.

I just got settled into my room at the Fisher House here in Biloxi.
I have everything moved in and now I am relaxing in my bed.
This place is pretty great and I even got a Fisher House tote bag.

My appointment is tomorrow morning and I am very excited.
Hopefully lots of growth will be going on in there.
Please send me your thoughts and prayers.

My Jenny Leigh stopped by my house before I left today and brought my a present.
Or a "Surcy" pronounced sir-see.
It's a handmade fertility bracelet and it is beautiful.
She is so sweet to me.
We have agreed that when it works successfully for me, which we are SURE it will.
I will give it back to her so it can bring her good vibes.
We will pass it back and forth until we are all babied out.

Well I am going to get some sleep.
That 4 hour drive is brutal.
Although listening to Jane Eyre is very helpful.

Goodnight!

No comments: