Sunday afternoon we went to the Honolulu Airport to pick up our little guys.
They were not as thrilled to see us as we were to see them.
We tried sticking our hands through their carriers to pet them and they just looked at us like we were crazy.
Once we let them out of their crates at the park, they were all tail wags though.
I think they may have been a tad upset with us for making them spend 10+ hours under a plane.
I took Murph for a much needed grooming yesterday.
Here is the before and after:
Before: Afrodog
After: Murphy the Gentleman
While "summering" in NC with his Auntie Robin, Murphy decided to go for the natural look :)
Duke, of course, always looks the same.
He is a low maintenance dog when it comes to beauty.
Just brush and go.
We are so happy to have them home.
And so thankful that Robin was able to keep them.
I have heard horror stories about the quarantine station here.
Monday night I made my first ever batch of homemade dog food.
Here is the end result:
It took quite a bit of time but it made 5 days worth of meals for each pup.
I am not feeding them this food alone but mixing with dry food.
They seem to really like it so it was worth it.
Lastly, I want to show off the lunch I just made myself.
California hand rolls! YUMMY!!
Okay enough blogging, time to get back to putting together the house.
3 comments:
Those are beautiful pups! What kind is Murph?
He is a CockerSpaniel...did I spell that correctly? I dunno...but he is a perrtty man!
Aww I am happy you and the puppies are reunited! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment