As Ryan likes to say, "I only have to make it through one more day until my Hawaiian vacation starts again".
Tonight we are going to his company's Hail and Farewell party at the Air Force Base.
I am not exactly sure why we couldn't have it on our post but who knows.
Best not to question these things.
But first my friend Claire and I are going to ride our bikes over to the gym and take our Friday morning yoga class.
We have been going to the Monday and Friday classes for a couple of weeks now and I really look forward to it.
The class on Monday is much harder than the Friday class.
So of course I like the Friday class more.
We haven't seen the beach in two weekends so hopefully we will get some beach time weekend.
I would like to head to the North Shore and see if the big waves have shown up yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment