Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update from last Friday.

Things did not turn out as I had planned when I wrote that last post.
I thought that Claire and I would just have a brisk 3 mile ride to our yoga class but when we got to the class it was canceled.
So we decided we should just keep riding our bikes to make up for the missed yoga.

Also, we did not make it to the beach.
Which is a bummer but we have plans this Friday to go out with some friends since the boys aren't working.
So it should be pretty fun.
I still haven't seen the big waves that have come in.

I had my first acupuncture treatment on Monday.
I am not sure what I think of it.
Although I will say that the actual process does not hurt.
It was a bit awkward laying there in the dark for 20 minutes with needles hanging out of my body though.
I was afraid to move, which is probably silly but I didn't want anything falling out.
I am scheduled to go back next Monday for round two.
I will keep everyone posted if anything changes in my body.

Okay, time to walk to pups.
Love you guys.

No comments: