Well, I am finishing up my first 8 week courses.
All assignments are due the 13th.
Then it's right into the second 8 weeks.
But that means I am half way down with my final semester, yay!
This also means my house is a mess.
And it is by some miracle my plants are not dead.
Ryan is home from his training on the Big Island.
I still don't see him much because he has been flying like a crazy person.
Mom and Dad Holz booked their trip to Hawaii!
They will arrive on Ryan's birthday (June 7).
We are so excited.
Now if only we could get a trip booked for Mom and Dad Tarver (hint, hint!).
We are having dinner with our neighbors and good friends tonight.
Can't wait, now I dont have to find an excuse to skip out of cooking dinner.
Well, back to (home)work.
Love you guys!
All assignments are due the 13th.
Then it's right into the second 8 weeks.
But that means I am half way down with my final semester, yay!
This also means my house is a mess.
And it is by some miracle my plants are not dead.
Ryan is home from his training on the Big Island.
I still don't see him much because he has been flying like a crazy person.
Mom and Dad Holz booked their trip to Hawaii!
They will arrive on Ryan's birthday (June 7).
We are so excited.
Now if only we could get a trip booked for Mom and Dad Tarver (hint, hint!).
We are having dinner with our neighbors and good friends tonight.
Can't wait, now I dont have to find an excuse to skip out of cooking dinner.
Well, back to (home)work.
Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment