Tuesday, March 19, 2013

An Update

It seems I might be turning my blog into a food blog, and I don't mind it.
I love food, I love a new recipe, I love perfecting an old recipe, I love when someone asks me for one of my recipes, I love making people happy by making something they love.

But despite the appearance of my blog, cooking and eating is not all we do here in Hawaii.
So here's a quick run down of what's going on:

- Zach is crawling! Not creeping, not scooting but CRAWLING (this is craaaazy)!
- Ryan starts the last course of his college (at least for now) career this week.
- Ryan should be getting his orders sometime this week (or maybe next - thanks Army).
- Murphy has been shaved due to a recurring skin rash (poor Murph).
- We love watching Duck Dynasty, Jack.
- We have been going on family jogs most nights.
- Zach is sleeping through the night!!!!!
- Janette comes to visit in less than a month :)
- We have mastered the art of being a one car family.
- We are on season two of the West Wing.
-  Zach has started to enjoy baby food.
- I am getting pretty good at making baby food.
- We are hating not being able to watch most Thunder games.
- Ryan passed dunker training, so that's a big relief for him (I knew he would do fine).


Well, I think that sums it up. The only other thing of note is that we have a lot of friends going through a lot of hard times and we would love prayers that we would know what to do and say to comfort them.

Love you all!

No comments: