Monday, July 1, 2013

It's July!

You guys! It's July!!
AKA Moving Month!
AKA My Birth Month!
AKA Zach is almost one year old!

I am going to be 30 years old in a few weeks. EEK!
I am going to be the mother of a 1 year old in a two months!!
I am going to be a resident of Southern Alabama in a little over a month!!!

We took Murphy to get his Health Certificate today.
This Saturday he will be flying to Oklahoma to spend some time with my mom.
THANK YOU MOM!
She will now be the proud (temporary) owner of both of the Holz dogs.

The movers will start packing up our house next Tuesday and by the Friday we will have turned in the keys to our little piece of paradise.
We will either be staying at the hotel on post (boo!) or the hotel we booked in Waikiki (yay!).
Depending on whether the post hotel fills up before then.
Either way, we will be living in a hotel the last 10 days we are on island.

My car gets put on a boat on the 19th.
We spend my 30th here (boo again).
We say goodbye to our Church Family on the 21st and fly out that evening.

We will be in Oklahoma for about two weeks before we make the road trip to Rucker.
EEEEEEEEE! I am so ready to get off this island!
 

No comments: