There is a lot of good stuff happening to my little family.
- Ryan finished the last course of his! Now all he has to do is wait for graduation.
- My cousin T is coming to visit next week!
- Z said "dada"! and has started standing on his own for a few seconds at a time.
- Ryan, Riki and T's birthdays are just a couple of weeks away.
- We have set up almost all parts of our move to Rucker.
- Mother's Day was fabulous! Definitely my new favorite holiday :)
- Z got to see Ryan flying.
- Ryan made an A on his thesis. 46 pages total!
- We have started looking for houses at Rucker.
- Our nephew C turned 1!
- Ryan's cousin is almost done with boot camp.
- Our brother-in-law joined the Army National Guard.
- Our other brother-in-law is over half way done with his deployment.
I know there are a lot more updates that I am forgetting but like I said - lots of good stuff!
- Ryan finished the last course of his! Now all he has to do is wait for graduation.
- My cousin T is coming to visit next week!
- Z said "dada"! and has started standing on his own for a few seconds at a time.
- Ryan, Riki and T's birthdays are just a couple of weeks away.
- We have set up almost all parts of our move to Rucker.
- Mother's Day was fabulous! Definitely my new favorite holiday :)
- Z got to see Ryan flying.
- Ryan made an A on his thesis. 46 pages total!
- We have started looking for houses at Rucker.
- Our nephew C turned 1!
- Ryan's cousin is almost done with boot camp.
- Our brother-in-law joined the Army National Guard.
- Our other brother-in-law is over half way done with his deployment.
I know there are a lot more updates that I am forgetting but like I said - lots of good stuff!
1 comment:
Yay for good stuff! Congrats to Ryan! I know it's a relief. And way to go Mary, you earned that degree too, by being supportive and an awesome wife!
Post a Comment