Well today is a really good day.
I found out last night that my baby sister has a boyfriend that I approve of!!!!!!!!!
This is big news people! I am soooooooooooo happy for her.
Also, I had my day 3 bloodwork and ultrasound this morning and even though I haven't heard from my dr. yet I am very excited because there were no cysts!
So now I just have to wait for them to call to tell me what medicine I am supposed to take.
And Ryan got a few hours off this morning so we got to go to lunch together.
That is always a nice treat.
I also heard from my friend Sarah finally! They moved back to Oklahoma a few weeks ago and we haven't been able to get a hold of them but I talked to her today. She said that she watched New Moon twice already, thats what I got her for her birthday since she is my sister vampire lover.
I am thinking maybe I should go get myself a copy. I don't know why I haven't already, I guess its just been too long since I re-read the books so I have lost interest.
But I did rent the True Blood series from Blockbuster since I read the Sookie Stackhouse books.
At first it was really cheesy but after a couple of episodes it got a lot better.
I just got a letter in the mail from my Jenny Leigh, she wrote me a note just to tell me she appreciates my friendship!
What a sweetheart. Between her and Janette I just feel so loved. I don't know how I get such good friends but I am one lucky girl.
I can't wait to come home and help Robin with the wedding stuff, I will be there from April 10th-17th. I am looking forward to cake tasting and music picking and all sorts of good stuff. And seeing my fam of course.
Okay well Ryan is home, time to pull myself away from the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment