This week I have received three packages in the mail!
Getting mail if my favorite thing, so I have to show off my goodies :)
Cassie and Andrew sent us an electric fly zapper/swatter!
We could not stop laughing when we opened their package.
This thing is seriously dangerous.
When they came to visit us, we spent much of our time stalking flies with our crappy orange flyswatter.
Now those demon flies don't stand a chance.
They also sent us a new picture of Colin.
His little teeth are the cutest thing ever.
Getting mail if my favorite thing, so I have to show off my goodies :)
Cassie and Andrew sent us an electric fly zapper/swatter!
We could not stop laughing when we opened their package.
This thing is seriously dangerous.
When they came to visit us, we spent much of our time stalking flies with our crappy orange flyswatter.
Now those demon flies don't stand a chance.
They also sent us a new picture of Colin.
His little teeth are the cutest thing ever.
Here are the goodies Kari sent me.
She said it was my gift for my 100th post!
She is too cute.
I already changed my purse over because this bag is beautiful!
I am also sporting four of the six bracelets that she and Clara picked out for me.
And of course my masterpiece by Clara is proudly displayed on our fridge.
Here is my collection of artwork and pictures.
We also received a Valentine's Day gift from Mom and Dad Holz.
Ryan left for the Big Island and I don't think there will be any candy left for him when he returns.
I have had to hid the lady bug from Murphy because he is obsessed with this toy.
We are so blessed to have such loving friends and family.
I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment