And now for an update.
- I had my first midterm today at UH, the scores are supposed to be posted tomorrow (AHH!)
- I learned all of the islands of Polynesia.
- I am halfway through my first set of 8 week courses at OU.
- I have been "clean eating" for one week now and I really like it.
- Ryan has cooked dinner the past two nights in an effort to ease my load (What a sweetie, right?)
- I have kept the same flowers in my boxes outside for over a month now (New record!).
- No new doctor news.
- Ryan is still making an "A" in his course.
- He flew around the producers of Hawaii Five-O on Tuesday. Here are two pics:
If you click on a picture it will open in its own window and show you the full size.
That is Ryan's helicopter flying in the distance. Pretty cool, right?
- Ryan leaves for 10 days of training on the Big Island on the 18th.
- Duke and Murphy are as rowdy as ever.
Love you guys!
- I had my first midterm today at UH, the scores are supposed to be posted tomorrow (AHH!)
- I learned all of the islands of Polynesia.
- I am halfway through my first set of 8 week courses at OU.
- I have been "clean eating" for one week now and I really like it.
- Ryan has cooked dinner the past two nights in an effort to ease my load (What a sweetie, right?)
- I have kept the same flowers in my boxes outside for over a month now (New record!).
- No new doctor news.
- Ryan is still making an "A" in his course.
- He flew around the producers of Hawaii Five-O on Tuesday. Here are two pics:
If you click on a picture it will open in its own window and show you the full size.
That is Ryan's helicopter flying in the distance. Pretty cool, right?
- Ryan leaves for 10 days of training on the Big Island on the 18th.
- Duke and Murphy are as rowdy as ever.
Love you guys!


No comments:
Post a Comment