Hi,
Welcome to the Educational Administration program you should be receiving your admit letter from the Graduate Admissions Office within two weeks. Once you receive your admit letter you will need to turn in your SIR to the Graduate Admissions Office as soon as possible so that they may update your records for you to register for classes.
Once Graduate Admissions Office updates your record, if you do not have a hawaii.edu email address please get one and email it to me so that I can update your email address. I will at times send you updates on the classes being offered or canceled.
I will be sending you the class list soon. Email me which classes you would like to take and I will enter the approval code so that you will be able to register for the classes. Don’t forget to email me as soon as possible because classes fill up fast and I would like to accommodate you as best as I can.
Once again welcome to the program and I am sure you will have a wonderful experience as you work toward your degree.
Shirley
I am so excited!!!
Welcome to the Educational Administration program you should be receiving your admit letter from the Graduate Admissions Office within two weeks. Once you receive your admit letter you will need to turn in your SIR to the Graduate Admissions Office as soon as possible so that they may update your records for you to register for classes.
Once Graduate Admissions Office updates your record, if you do not have a hawaii.edu email address please get one and email it to me so that I can update your email address. I will at times send you updates on the classes being offered or canceled.
I will be sending you the class list soon. Email me which classes you would like to take and I will enter the approval code so that you will be able to register for the classes. Don’t forget to email me as soon as possible because classes fill up fast and I would like to accommodate you as best as I can.
Once again welcome to the program and I am sure you will have a wonderful experience as you work toward your degree.
Shirley
I am so excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment