Last week I was seraching for recipe ideas for an Easter potluck.
I ended up on Janette's Pinterest page for what seemed like hours.
I snagged two recipes that I promptly had to try.
And here are the results.
Sugar Cookie Bars
Sorry about the half eaten chicken, it smelled so yummy that I lost my mind and jumped right in. The chicken is delicious, you may be tempted to add more of the topping but I think it's best to stick with what it calls for. It can be a little overpowering if you get too much.
I ended up on Janette's Pinterest page for what seemed like hours.
I snagged two recipes that I promptly had to try.
And here are the results.
Sugar Cookie Bars
My bars didn't end up quite as pretty as the model but I think they were very festive. However, I had to double the recipe for icing to cover them. And I didn't think they turned out to be that great. The cookie was a bit hard and I didn't even cook it for the recommeded time. So next time, if there is a next time, I will try to get a softer cookie.
Sorry about the half eaten chicken, it smelled so yummy that I lost my mind and jumped right in. The chicken is delicious, you may be tempted to add more of the topping but I think it's best to stick with what it calls for. It can be a little overpowering if you get too much.
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out! Ps. it works :) xo
Post a Comment