Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My house is finally clean..

Well, except for our bedroom. I STILL have not unpacked from our trip home.
I am a lazy bag of bones.
But.. there is always tomorrow.

Ryan found out that he will probably start his training on March 17.
Not quite the long hold that I was expecting, but I can't complain about getting out of Alabama.
I am really excited to see where we, and all of our friends get stationed next.
I really hope some of us will get to stick together.
Starting over from scratch, in the friends department is no fun at all.

I have been using my new pots and pans that my parents bought me for Christmas and they are awesome!
So awesome that I have been handwashing them every night.
And I NEVER hand wash anything.
Again, lazy!

I have been playing with my DS a lot.
I got a new brain game and it is really fun.
I love making my brain hurt from thinking so hard.
It's so entertaining that I am not even starting a new book.
I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Eh, I can't really concentrate, Ryan is watching Band of Brothers as loud as our TV will allow him.

Goodnight.

No comments: