First of all, Dear John really disappointed me.
That was not the way it was written AND if you are going to change a story line you should improve it!!
So far since we have been in town we have accomplished a lot.
Of course, there is never enough time to do all of the things we would like to.
But we do our best.
We have seen three grandmas, one grandpa, two sets of parents, one sister, one aunt, various other distant relatives and a couple of friends. I hope to see at least one more friend while I am here, my favorite (Janette that would be you).
I can't believe this weather here. And really I don't like it. It was cool to see snow for the first time in a year but the bitter cold is no bueno.
We went out for an anniversary dinner last night with my MIL and DIL. Their 30th anniversary! I hope when Ryan and I have our 30th that our kids will be able to join us. What a cool way to celebrate!
Well, everyone is up in the house now. So I should probably stop talking to the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment