Saturday, February 5, 2011

100th Post!

Wow, I really talk a lot.
This is my 100th blog!!
So since it is a milestone, I will stick to happy, good things to celebrate.

1. Ryan got promoted to Chief Warrant Officer 2 today :) That's me "pinning" him on.


2. I finally (three weeks into my classes) got (almost) all of my textbooks!
3. I completely finished my grad school application and submitted it Thursday (cross your fingers!).
4. I learned all of the islands of Hawaii.
5. Ryan is flying a lot!
6. Ryan is making an "A" in his college class.
7. We are beginning the process of moving our embryos.
8. Ryan gets to go to the Big Island for training for 10 days of cool training.
9. Aunt Mary and Uncle Pat are coming to visit in a little over a week.
10. We are tenatively scheduled for embyro transfer the middle of April.
11. I finally found a "bed" Duke will actually sleep on; it's a folded up comforter laying on the floor. Expensive dog beds? No way, give me a ratty old blanket! 
12. We converted Duke's giant crate into an apartment for Murphy. He hangs out there all the time. I think he liked his privacy. He has his bed and all his toys set up in there.

Well, that's all I've got for now.
Love you guys!


5 comments:

Natalie Marie Sullivan said...

Yay for 100 post!!! Congrats Ryan! You guys are so perfect for each other!!! I love that he takes care of you so well!

Kari said...

Congrats Ryan!! Jordan is still "technically" a W1. :( Reserves suck!

Congrats on your 100 post. Do you need a 100 post present? :)

mary said...

Yes, I do need a 100 post present, please send yourself to me as a gift. Thank you!

Kari said...

Ps. I hate that you always put such good songs on. I HAVE to listen to the entire song every time I get on here! GAH :D

TASS said...

Why doesn't your blog tell us in our feed when you update????!!!!!!!!! I always have to check to see if you wrote! Miss and love you Merrrry ;)