Well, our two weeks are over.
I think Cassie is pretty excited about that (she REALLY wants to get home to her baby) but the rest of us aren't as happy.
It has been really nice having them around.
Like the good old days.. but in paradise.
I have some more pictures to share.
Wednesday we went up to see Ryan at work and he let us play in one of the helos.
Friday we went to a cookout with Ryan's work friends and afterward we headed out to look for the "Dragon's Nostrils". On the way we found this lookout point. Ryan decided to once again put his life in danger by hanging over the cliff.
We eventually did find the "Dragon's Nostrils". It is a double blow hole that sends water shooting into the air and makes a very realistic dragon noise (assuming there were really dragons). Anyway we had to climb down the side of a mountain and once we got there we found some tide pools to swim in.
Here is Ryan standing between the "nostrils".
Ryan and Andrew playing in the waves.
View from the tide pools.
There is a light house up on the mountain.
Yep, we climbed all the way down from the top.
On Saturday we stopped by Waimea Bay to jump off the big rock.
That's Andrew.
That's Ryan.
Here are the sharks we got to swim with!!!
This is before we got in the cage.
That is my back, look how close I am!
View from inside the cage.
It was really hard to take pictures and keep your limbs inside the cage.
Cassie did a really good job on getting these shots.
This one is looking down.
After our shark cage adventure we went to find a waterfall.
If you watch Lost, this is the fall where Kate found the briefcase!
We got to swim in the falls but it was really cold so we didn't stay long.
The waterfall is located in a botanical garden.Cassie took some really pretty flower pictures.
I think I will save those for my next post though.
I have to go get ready for our goodbye dinner.
Love you guys!
















.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment