Monday, November 29, 2010

Prayer update!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been baby step praying.
I have an update!
We have been having A LOT of trouble with our baby doctor out here.
She is literally never available.
She is on leave, then she immediately goes TDY, then comes back but has training, etc.
I have been praying about what to do about the situation.
So here is what has happened.
I called my regular doctor and told him about it, he put in a referral for a civilian baby doc (CBD).
They gave me an initial appointment date of Dec. 6th.
I started praying that someone would cancel so I could go earlier.
I kept trying to get a hold of my military baby doc (MBD) as well.
You can't have too many opinions, right?
Well I finally got ahold of my MBD's nurse on Wednesday and she PROMISED that my doc would call me on (this past) Saturday.
Surprise, surprise my phone never rang.
So I prayed last night that something would open up with the CBD.
I called when I got up this morning and they said a cancelation just happened, come in on Wednesday!!!
Who knows how this will all play out, but it seems like things are working out so that I will meet this new doc.
Hopefully, something great will happen with him.
Please keep me in your prayers this Wednesday!!

Today I am motivated to clean my house so that's what I will be doing.
I finished a 10 pager last night for one of my classes so I am feeling pretty impressed with myself.
2 weeks until Oklahoma!

**UPDATE** About an hour ago, my CBD's receptionist called to say that if I wanted to I could come in tomorrow if I wanted to! How cool is that? So if you don't mind say a prayer for us tonight!!

No comments: