Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trouble in paradise.

Today Ryan and I went to enjoy our complimentary lunch from Chili's for Ryan's service.
Afterward we walked over to Wally World and looked through the garden center.
We found a DVD/CD combo that makes your TV into a "fireplace" and plays Christmas music.
We both looked at it and then grabbed it.
The downside of living in paradise, is that there are no indicators that it is the holiday season.
It's 80 degrees outside, that doesn't exactly bring up thoughts of turkey and ornaments.
So we bought ourselves a little Christmas spirit.
I closed all of the curtains and now we have a cozy little fireplace scene and Christmas carols playing.
I am thinking of making some hot apple cider and turning the AC on full blast.

I can't wait to come home and have a legitimate reason to put on a sweater.
I am soooo excited about seeing the family in Decemeber!
Love you guys!

No comments: