So I thought I should make a post about what ELSE is going on in my life besides pictures of fun adventures.
Here is a breakdown of the highlights (or lowlights).
-Currently taking 18 hours at OU.
-Just got an acceptance letter from University of Hawaii to take classes concurrently.
-Got approved to use Ryan's GI Bill so college is covered except books.
-Finally got the house completely done, including art hung.
-Started eating healthier after reading studies on nutrition (thanks Claire!).
-Taking yoga twice a week and running in between.
-Fertility business is on hold until the new year.
-Murphy & Duke can finally play in the backyard, the housing removed their super sprinklers.
-We got a ticket in the mail for Ryan's Jeep that happened before we owned it.
-Milly is a damaged woman but she is sparkly clean inside because I gave her a vacuum yesterday.
-Got our Christmas airline tickets booked, finally.
-Doctor told me I have asthma, started using an inhaler.
-Got my skin screening for the year, no skin cancer for me.
-Ryan still hasn't flown a helicopter since we have been here :(
-Someone stole his GPS out of his Jeep.
-The renters moved out of my house.
-Here is the link to my craigslist post if you know anyone interested in a rental.
I think that pretty much covers it.
Love you guys!
2 comments:
I like this post. Good update. :)
I remember painting that oven red. God those where the days! I also remember putting together that book shelf with Henry. haha oh man that was a crazy weekend. I can't believe we drove to Dallas. I was at Ikea the other day and thought of you.
Post a Comment