I am feeling very blessed this year!
It has been a really awesome year for Ryan and I.
Ryan accomplished his lifelong dream and I am working on mine.
We have an amazing family.
We have friends all around the world.
We have the coolest dogs ever.
We live in paradise.
We found a church we love.
We love our house.
We love our neighbors.
All in all, things are going great for us.
We wish we could be with our loved ones today.
It would be nice if we could be in Oklahoma, Utah, Kentucky and North Carolina.
But I guess were stuck with Hawaii.
Today has been pretty eventful.
I woke up early and headed to Walmart for some last minute items that I thought I got yesterday, oops!
Headed home and peeled, cut and cooked 10 pounds of potatoes.
Now they are in the crock pot soaking up butter.
Went over to my friend Claire's to test her stuffing, yummy!
She has never made it before, silly Brits.
Just kidding Claire!
Anyway, now we are just waiting for 3 to roll around so we can pig out.
Oh and my house smells amazing because my Scentsy gear arrived yesterday!
Blueberry Cheesecake is in the air.
Time for some Christmas music!
Love you guys!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment