- I got Milly's estimate done. She is going to cost $166 to fix.
- She is getting services as I type this.
- I am half way through my courses for this eight weeks.
- I plan to finish at least a week early so I can be homework free in OKC.
- Ryan gets to fly for the first time in Hawaii on the 23rd (Happy Birthday Robin!)
- The house is still not rented :(
- I have an appointment with a new baby doctor on Dec. 6.
- Ryan is taking a life saving course right now. They are sticking tubes down peoples throats, starting IVs, etc.
- Duke tracked mud all through the house today so I get to mop today (least favorite chore, followed by laundry).
- Ryan and I are going on a couple's retreat.
I think that pretty much covers the stuff going on here in Hawaii.
Love you guys!
1 comment:
So excited for Ryan to finally fly YAY!!!! Andrew has gone camping and hiking with his unit today so it just Colin and I till friday night!!
New baby doctor???? Not the military one???? Love to hear more about that.
And couples retreat, that sounds fun!! where you going?
Post a Comment