Just read your blog, after not reading it for a few weeks. Glad things are going well...minus dumb ass people hitting your car :( We miss you guys. Jordan and I have literally not found a couple friend yet! It is so frustrating living off base and being reserve, no one gives a crap. I even asked Jordan to take me to the place where Apaches are so I could find SOMEONE. Anyway, J and I were reminiscing about you two. Aloha! Kari
1 comment:
Just read your blog, after not reading it for a few weeks. Glad things are going well...minus dumb ass people hitting your car :(
We miss you guys. Jordan and I have literally not found a couple friend yet! It is so frustrating living off base and being reserve, no one gives a crap. I even asked Jordan to take me to the place where Apaches are so I could find SOMEONE. Anyway, J and I were reminiscing about you two. Aloha! Kari
Post a Comment