First of all I have to brag about the beautiful flowers I received when I came home from the doc's today.
Aren't the great? The roses are my very favorite part.
It looks like they are wearing lipstick!
Kari, Jordan and Clara sent them to me along with some really kind words.
You guys are the best!!
Now my boring room has some life.
The flowers have cheered me up so much that I opened all my blinds to let the sunlight in.
Usually I keep the room like a cave.
But not today.
:)
Now for the update about my ovaries.
Lining: 6.7
Left ovary: 13.9, 14.4, 17.4, 13.3, 15.5, 11.2, 18.4, 19.6, 14.6, 9.7 Right ovary: 11.7, 12.4, 13.2, 12.1, 13.6, 12.7, 12.5, 11.7
Estradiol: 1238
So as you can see my follicles have been going crazy over the past two days.
The woman who did my ultrasound said that if we harvested my eggs today I would have 12.
She set my retrieval for Wednesday unless something happens between now and my last ultrasound on Monday.
It is really starting to happen fast now!
My lining is thinner than it has been the past two ultrasounds but my nurse said its because everyone measures differently.
Since I have not been bleeding there is no way I have lost any so she said not to worry.
I will see what Dr. P says it is when I go in on Monday.
I am going to take a little nap now.
I had to get up early to drive to Mobile for my appointment this morning.
Love you guys!

2 comments:
that is amazing Mary!!!!
Mary, I found your blog through a fellow blogger and actually would like to ask you some questions if you were comfortable with it?
I understand if not.
My email is heatherLburley@gmail.com
Thank you in advance. :)
Post a Comment