Dr. S called this morning to give me the grades for our embies.
We have three good ones so those are the grades I got from her.
4 cell grade 4+
4 cell grade 4
6 cell grade 4
The grading scale is from 5-1 with 5 being best and 1 being worst.
When I took the embryology class they said that grade 4 and 5's are optimal.
I am just so happy to have three grade 4's.
If things don't change before today and tomorrow.
Then the first two listed above will be put into my uterus.
Unfortunately, because the remaining 4 embies didn't get very good grades (2's & 3's) they will not be candidates for freezing. So we will probably not have an frozen :(
But I am very happy with the success we have had.
Even with all of the trouble this cycle has had we made it this far with 3 beautiful embies!
Please pray for us tomorrow morning.
They will be putting the embies in at 11am!
I believe that Ryan will get to put on scrubs and be in the room when its done AND we should be able to see them in my uterus!!!
Then the dreaded two week wait (dun dun dun)!
I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment