I just gave myself my trigger shot 14 minutes ago.
That means that in 36 hours I will be having my eggs retrieved.
The doctor said that I will likely have 9 eggs.
I was very disappointed when he told me this because a few days before things looked so much more promising.
The drop in my hormones certainly took a toll on my eggs.
My first reaction was to cancel the whole thing and try again some other time.
But then I was reminded that God has a plan.
And that we prayed that my cycle would be revived and it was.
I am going to put my faith in Him and see where this leads.
This is the part of my faith that I really struggle with.
I am not sure exactly how to lean or how hard to lean on God.
I completely believe that He has a plan for me and that I trust Him.
But I don't know if by trusting him I am supposed to whole heartedly believe this cycle will work.
Or if I am supposed to simply trust that in time I will see the big picture.
I don't want to assume too much.
I am not sure if that makes sense at all.
I wish there was a clear cut answer.
Maybe there is and I just don't know it.
If you do, please enlighten me.
In other news, Ryan's last check ride is on Wednesday.
I can't believe flight school is finally over!
It seems like we waited around forever and now it has just flown by.
I am so proud of him!!
4 comments:
Mary i believe you are to trust him in every little worry or doubt, trust in him always, that is why he died for you, to be the one to carry ALL of your fears and concerns, none being bigger or more important then the other. I believe he will bring you an understanding of every thing that you have been going through. In time you will have a experience to share and give hope to others. I will be thinking of you all day and night. how exciting!!!!
9 eggs is good girl! it only takes 1!!! Stay positive! =)
I can't believe Ryan is almost done! It is a little sad to me, although I know how great it is for the boys to be done! We are sending you good "retrevial" vibes. You have done so great! I hope it isn't too painful for you. Kari
Good luck Girl, I'll be praying for you!
Thank you again for telling me about your situation, you were so right, I talked about it with my hubs and we made an appointment to get things started, the RIGHT way.
Meanwhile, I wish you the best and I'm sure God has beautiful children in store for you in His plan. God Bless!!
Post a Comment