I have officially completed my first week of the two week wait
(or the "2ww" as the infertility community calls it).
So to celebrate my last week of torture I will be posting a fact everyday.
I was googling something or other about IVF the other day and stumbled on a cool website.
It asks you to input your egg retrieval date and it gives you a time line of your pregnancy.
(If you are blessed enough to get pregnant, of course).
I am going to be living by the "PUPO" method for the next week.
"PUPO" stands for pregnant until proven otherwise.
Okay so for my first PUPO fact.
Due Dates!
If we are pregnant with one baby our due date would be:
March 3, 2011
If we are pregnant with two babies our due date would be:
February 9, 2011
If we are pregnant with three babies our due date would be:
January 13, 2011
3 comments:
Here's for March 3rd!! ;) fingers crossed and can't wait to find out!
(Toasting...you guessed it, MILK) Here is to your last week of torture!
What about names ? Could one of your updates give us a sneak peek?
Post a Comment