Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursdays results!

I went to see Dr. P again today for an ultrasound and blood work.
I did not have any trouble giving blood this morning and Kim the head nurse in the lab was very happy about that.
She says she has her eye on me.
Apparently I am a trouble maker, haha.

Here are my results from today:

Lining: 7.7

Left ovary: 12.8, 11.4, 12.0, 13.1, 12.7 and 6 <10
Right ovary: 12.3, 11.6, 10.0, 11.5 and 6 <10
Estradiol: 1070

I am just so pumped about my lining, it still is no where close to thick but it is doing really great!
My follicles are growing at a good pace according to Dr. P.
He slowed down my medicine agian today.
I am not sure if he is doing that because he doesn't want to work this weekend or if he wants to give my eggs time to mature.
I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Surely, he cares only for my eggs and not his social life.
My estradiol level went up but he never called to talk about it so it must be okay.

So there you have it.
In short, things are looking very good.
My stomach looks like there is a volleyball in it.
And my pants are no longer fitting properly.
Oh and my shots are really hurting these days.
I'm up to 3 per day, with the last shot of the day being the worst of all.
I dread bed time :(
But the results are more than enough to motivate me to push through.

I love you guys!

3 comments:

J to the BUG said...

I think you need to invest in some VS confy clothes sister! They are the best. And keep kickin ass. Im so excited to see what your next update says! Love you.

Natalie Marie Sullivan said...

I just now that one day you are going to tell this cute little baby what they mean to you!!! i'm so excited everything is going good!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeah! Love all the good news! I agree, you deserve to get some sexy VS sweat pants...the whole 9 yard! Kari