I am finally home :)
After 2+ weeks living at the Fisher House.
I finally got to sleep in my own bed last night!
Ryan came with two of his flight school buddies down to Biloxi on Friday night.
They didn't get in until around 11:30 which is way past my bed time.
So they went to the casino and I stayed at the FH to get some beauty sleep.
When Ryan came home later that night he woke me up waving a pile of cash on his face.
My first thought was "why in the world did he take all that money out of the atm"??
Then he explained that he went with $20 to spend.
We are not big gamblers obviously.
Or I should say I am not a big gambler and he is a reformed gambler.
(Bad experience in Vegas).
Anyway, he took his $20 to the penny slots.
He said he was down to $15 when he hit some sort of jackpot and won $160!
So he cashed out immediately and went over to the roulette table and then the blackjack table.
At each place he played until he lost once and then cashed out.
He came home with around $180!!
We NEVER win anything at the casino so this is very exciting to us.
And we recouped the money it cost for him to drive his buddies down, buy them dinner and pay their hotel.
Because lets face it, they came to drop him off, not because they really wanted to.
Ryan is completely done with flight school!!!
Now we just have to wait around for graduation.
The movers are coming everyday next week to pack different shipments of our stuff.
By next Friday our house will be empty and we will be on the road to OKC!
We will be there for about a week for Robin's wedding and then it's right back here for graduation.
Then it's off to Hawaii!
We have already been assigned a leasing agent.
So hopefully as soon as we get to the island we can pick a house.
Well I am off to try to bring the house back to normal.
A housekeeper Ryan is not.
No comments:
Post a Comment