PUPO fact of the day:
If we are prego, our babies heart will beat for the first time on July 4th!!
Bonus PUPO fact for Janette:
We like the name Zachary for a boy.
We like the name Rylee for a girl.But we would love some more suggestions.
HINT, HINT!
The movers came for some of our things yesterday.
It is so crazy to think we are finally getting out of here!
They are supposed to come back today too but they are not here yet.
Everything should be out of our house by Thursday!
Then we are moving in with Troy for the remainder of our Bama lives.
Ryan bought me my birthday present last night.
I know it's a month early but we were afraid it might be more expensive in HI.
Here is a pic from the website:I have the best husband in the WHOOOOOOOLE world.
And that's a fact.

3 comments:
eeekkkkkkk Vanna has a new cousin on the way soooo pumped ! I am going to try and attach a pic , so your bike can meet her cousin (Vanna girl) when it arrives. I inly wish we could ride around together. Moving on to a good thought , what will you be naming it ?
More importantly , i dig both of the names. Esp Rylee , but girls names just excite me , I still love your boy name. Ill be thinking of others , incase you have 3 on the way :)
That bike is going to be perfect for Hawaii...you'll be the envy of everyone! Great job Ryan!
fact from the Frizzell household:
Jordan wanted to name Clara: Candice
Of course I immediately vetoed that.
I wanted to name Clara: Natalie
I have always like Ethan for a boy's name. Good luck with the names, my Aunt told me it is the first gift you give your child.
Post a Comment